To purchase a Holiday Gift Set, click here!
The chilly winter air does a number on your skin and body, which makes this season the best time to treat yourself and your loved ones to a head-to-toe beauty experience. With the holidays around the corner, we’ve curated the best products that target all your winter beauty needs.
Imyu Hatomugi Lotion
- This water-based lotion freshens and adds moisture back into the skin, with its lightweight and mild formula. When used as a skin toner, it enhances skin’s ability to absorb the skincare products that come afterwards, while containing its own set of benefits such as balancing skin acidity, enhancing elasticity, and smoothing out skin texture.
Imyu Hatomugi Gel (Limited-time only product exclusively for our gift set!)
- This gel is also water-based and works similarly to the skin-conditioning lotion, but is repurposed into a non-sticky and concentrated formula that works both as a moisturizer and serum in one. Super hydrating, without any oils, this gel can also be used on both face and body, leaving skin supple and fresh.
Shukubanoyu Bath Salts (Two Packets)
- These bath salts transport you to the hot springs of Japan, relaxing your body with its soothing scents. Each packet contains minerals that promote circulation and encourage the overall warmth of your body. It’s the perfect addition to a hot bath on a cold winter’s day.
Barrier Repair Face Mask Moist
- These masks contain fast-absorbing essences that reach the deepest levels of your skin, making it the perfect mask for dry skin. After just one use, skin is left thoroughly moisturized and smooth!
Tsubaki Camellia Oil
- We like to call camellia oil the superfood of beauty, because it is an excellent emollient and skin softener that restores unevenly textured or dry skin. It is rich in vitamins and squalene, a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature aging and the appearance of fine lines. This oil is incredibly versatile as well, as it is used for skin, hair, and nails.